Monday, July 14, 2008

Examination Result


Finally it was published last Friday. After waiting so eagerly for the whole week, at last I succeed in accessing this add..

http://www.petronas.com.my/sms/SMSExam.nsf/Check%20Exam%20Results


After keying in all the details..


Private & Confide

How lovely! Outstanding amount of a few Ks and there you go, an utterly useless page appear on my screen (after waiting for a very loOOooOOOo2oO8oo2oO9ong time, thx to DiGi for the so called narrowbroadband), @the very least, for me. I wonder how many RMs will they get from the blocked-students, for wanting to know their result or graduate who want their cert..none from me though, @least not now. I'm still waiting for the sponsorship unit to process and certify my application, yes PLEASE!

And here is another story..

and I wonder where the money go..oh yeah i forgot the twin towers

And again, no downloading, youtube, let alone fragging for me. Am going to TM Point this week to re-asked them to speed up whatever thing they are notworking to end hundreds of Muareans' misery. And watching REMAJA with no Juliana Evans was like ZZZZzzZZZ. 1 minute was more than enough.

See what I mean?

Optical illusion : There's only 1 gal in the pic

Kami RAKUS!!

1 comment:

Ayub.skod.mg said...

OK, this was a sembang-kedai-kopi talk. Nothing serious. Not a fan of this green company, but not a hater either. And in all seriousness, I accept any punishment for my wrongdoings/mistake /failure like the man I am. Any complaint was just sembang-talk