Friday, December 30, 2005

Bloggin again!


Ok. Its time for me to blog again. Been quite a while..since 11 December..just managed to copy & paste (CNA) only..quite blank actually on what to be written here. Well..since this blog itself entitled fTff news, might as well write something about fTff. Here it goes..the history of fTff..
What is fTff?

fTff is a Counter Strike (CS) clan. Based in Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), the clan competing only in the tournaments held in the campus. Never had the opportunity to compete outside since the members live in different states (Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Selangor, Sarawak etc..).

The existence of fTff

Once, a friend of mine (Temm a.k.a tembam a.k.a Jedi) had dinner with me in front of UTP. I guess it was July 2002 semester. He promoted Odan (Garlic) as a good CS player (will be known as dewa from now on) to me and then he said
"Aku pun dewa jugak."

He then asked me whether or not I have a clan. The answer was NO and he challenged me to gather 4 others and play against his team, AiG (consists of garlic, jedi, blackforest, zLunatic & shinobee).

So as I returned home, I gathered 4 of the dewa in my batch (UntaBaghdad, mata_killer, blade and kill_HONEY). The match had been scheduled and it was time for a do or die fraggin. To my frustation, Jedi himself dont wanna play because he was studying..and as for my clanmates, mata_killer declined to play and was substituted by PISANG.

So, it was decided. 5 of us vs garlic, gorgon, hoyo (3 of utp most dewast at that time) plus 2 others, which I had forgotten. Played on de_dust2 (CS 1.5) ..and the result..we were heavily beaten, only won 2 or 3 rounds..total domination from them. We cant even get past the tunnel to B with gorgon guarding the entrance from stage with an AWP! Well..thats our 1st match..and 1st batch of fTff..

more to come..




No comments: